Men’s Bible Study – Thursdays at 6:30 pm
Study Leader: Darren Leslie
Acts, The Spread of the Gospel – MacArthur Bible Studies
By: John MacArthur
Throughout Acts, God shows His infinite power regardless of the circumstances, just as He continues to do today.
In the MacArthur Bible Study Series, pastor and teacher John MacArthur has undertaken in his definitive style to provide intriguing examinations of the whole of Scripture. Each guide incorporates extensive commentary, detailed observations on overriding themes, explorations of complementary Scripture passages, and probing questions to help you study the Word of God under the guidance of a man whose expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence.
For information contact Darren Leslie: 801- 589-4205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Person: CLC Youth Room
Or Join Our Zoom Meeting:
How to Connect Using Zoom Client for Meetings
Unfamiliar/Experiencing problems with the Zoom Audio/Video?
I put this together to try help:
When you sign in you should see a bar at the bottom of your Meeting screen.
(Note -You may not see the bar at the bottom of the screen unless your cursor is moved. So, move your cursor toward the bottom of the screen and the bar will appear. The bar will go away after a few seconds to clear the screen. Move your cursor and it will come back as you need it.)
At the left end of the bar, you should see a Mic button and a Video button.
- Check that both the Video and Audio buttons are on.
- If your camera is off, has a red line thru it, we see only your name – no video from you. Click on the button. If you are seeing yourself, we see you.
- If your microphone is off,
red line thru it, you are muted, we can’t hear you. Click the Microphone button.
- 411 – When you have your microphone muted, you can use your space bar as a microphone button. Depress it and it will work like a microphone button on a walkie talkie radio.
- There is a self-test Audio and Video in the Zoom app settings. This may be most useful to those who are using external headsets/microphones.
Go to the Zoom Home page
- On the Zoom Home page click – Settings
- For Audio – From the menu click – Audio
- Click – Test Speaker OR the Headset box if using headphones.
- You will hear a test tone – Adjust as required
- Click – Stop when adjustment made.
- Click – Test Mic OR Microphone if using an external microphone.
- Speak to your device or microphone as applicable. A short count or something.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will hear your feedback.
- If your feedback volume is good – you’re done.
- And/or check the Automatic volume adjust box as required – Actually, if all is working well with the Automatic box checked you should be good to go.
- For Video – Click Video and follow the prompts.
- You should see yourself or whatever your camera is pointed at. You are Good to Go.
- If you don’t see anything – Go to troubleshooting at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
411 – In the toolbar at the bottom of the Meeting page, there is a Chat button. You may use this as the meeting is in progress. You may ask questions, enter prayer requests, whatever. If you have entered a question and it’s not getting answered, say something – your host may not be quite in tune with watching the chat room while presenting.
Also, note the Reactions button. You may clap and applaud to your heart’s content.
Hope this helps get us on the same page. If this doesn’t get you going, let us know so we can get you up and running. Have a blessed day!
Randie Olson – Team Leader CLC Men’s Ministry Bible Studies