Hello CLC Family –
We wanted to take some time to update everyone on a few different things in light of the constant changes that are happening in the world today;
– Beginning this Sunday, June 28, we are returning our service to its original 10am time slot. This will be online and in person. We have watched our numbers closely during the summer and we feel we can comfortably return to one service, while still doing social distancing and all other protocols to do our best to keep people safe at CLC. This includes overflow classrooms once our kid’s numbers reach their peak in the children’s center.
– Starting this Sunday, June 28, we are also opening childcare for ages 3 years old and up. We have taken a lot of time over the past several months to sanitize, create safe environments, and strategize a plan to apply safety standards to children of all ages. To carry this forward, 3 and 4-year-old classrooms will each be capped to 10 children. Our team has worked incredibly hard to make this all happen.
– This Sunday, June 28th will be our Annual CLC Business Meeting. With all of the changes, we have had to make this available at 4 pm. Childcare will be available during the Business Meeting. We need all those who are CLC Members to make this a priority to attend. If you want to check on your membership status, feel free to call the Church Office at (801)771-7141.
– A few of our ministries have begun to meet back in person as well, but with group size restrictions; including women’s Bible studies, men’s Bible studies, EHS class, young adults, and THR!VE Youth is on the horizon to return in July (in the meantime they are doing an online/in-person Youth Camp experience.)
For those attending service in person, we are doing everything we can to create a safe environment and paying attention to changes. We do continue to encourage those who are at risk and others in need to stay at home and check out all we are offering online.
We want to thank you for your continued faithfulness during this tough time. If you are remaining at home, we want to let you know that we are working to improve our live stream weekly. As well as online classes, devotionals and so much more. Thanks for joining us every Sunday, for your financial support and your prayers. We couldn’t do it without you.
Christian Life Center
2352 E. Highway 193
Layton, UT 84040
(801)771-7141 Ext. 515
We know some of you are struggling and we want to remind you of our food pantry that is available if you are in need, just reach out. The ministry here at CLC will also have a lot to still accomplish, so you would be of great help to us if you would keep us in prayer and give online during this time as we will attempt to operate as normal as possible in these times.
A Couple easy ways to give;
1. TEXT the phrase CLC to 73256 and you can text give through that link.
2. Mail checks to CLC, 2352 East Highway 193, Layton UT 84040
3. Setup Bill Pay with your Banking Institution
We are so grateful for all of you and your patience during this. God Bless you and thanks for your support and prayers. Our prayers are with you as well, as you navigate all of this.
Pastor Rob George
Christian Life Center