We are most grateful to donors who provide those we serve with the specific items they need. Please read the following list below to learn more about the items we need most. Please contact us to let us know when you will be coming.
For individual item/food donations, please drop them off at:
If you represent a company, please contact:
Assistant Event Coordinator
The Love My City Project
If you are interested in donating auction items or services for our fundraising events, click here.
We are always looking for nonperishable food items for our Food Bank for needy families. The food items listed below are especially needed right now. Due to health and safety regulations, we are unable to accept prepared foods (e.g. homemade cookies). We can only accept undamaged, nonperishable items (no dented tins, torn packaging, etc.) with a valid expiry date.
- Tinned tuna, salmon or other canned meat
- Rice & pasta
- Crackers, cookies, cereals
- Pasta sauce/paste
- Canned vegetables/fruits
- Soup packages/cans
- Coffee, juice
- and more!
- Winter Jackets
- Hoodies and sweatshirts
- Dress Pants/Jeans
- Pijamas: any size
- Socks: any size (new only)
- Underwear: any size (new only)
- Art supplies
- Pens, pencils, highlighters, markers
- Backpacks (in good condition or new)
- Three-hole punched paper, copy paper
- Scissors, staplers, staples
- Folders, envelopes, notebooks
- Erasers, correction fluid
Toiletries must be new. Travel-sizes are welcome.
- Hair products
- Deodorant, body spray
- Disposable razors, shaving cream
- Sanitary pads
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Bedding must be in good condition or preferable new.
- Bed sheets: single and double
- Blankets/comforters: double or queen size
- Pillows and cases
- Low denominations: Supermarkets and Affordable Stores
- Walmart, K-Mart, Target, Sears, etc.
- Phone cards
- Movie passes
- Batteries AAA, AA, 9-volt
- Cleaning products